Hello, we’re Outpost. Based in east London, we’re a straight-talking PR company that works in digital, print, radio and TV. We’ve been getting the word out about music and brands worth knowing since 2005.
Stuff we’re proud of includes generating £1m of coverage for the groundbreaking collaboration between Fiat and music legends Faithless; promoting Goldie’s ‘Masterpiece’ anthology for Ministry of Sound, culminating in coveted features in Metro, Star on Sunday and Mixmag; and bagging a session for rising Danish star Klll J with Radio 1’s Huw Stephens, following her #1 spot on the Hype Machine.
Our two sister companies focus on music publishing and music distribution. Together, we deliver a robust music services package for the independent artist. You can find out more about these companies at their websites: Outpost Distribution and Outpost Publishing
What the papers say
- Metro: “Cost of night on the tiles ‘is down'”
- Music Week: “How to create successful band and brand synergy”
- Music Week: “The changing face of public relations”
- Music Week: “PR pressure”
- PR Week: “Punto Evo has everyone feelin’ good”
- PR Week: “Hit or Miss”
- PR Week: “Outpost to promote Coca-Cola’s Olympics range”
- PR Week Powerbook 2011