that works in digital, print, radio and TV. We’ve been getting the word out about music and brands worth knowing since 2005.
Stuff we’re proud of includes generating £1m of coverage for the groundbreaking collaboration between Fiat and music legends Faithless; promoting Goldie’s ‘Masterpiece’ anthology for Ministry of Sound, culminating in coveted features in Metro, Star on Sunday and Mixmag; and bagging a session for rising Danish star Klll J with Radio 1’s Huw Stephens, following her #1 spot on the Hype Machine.
robust music services
What the papers say
- Metro: “Cost of night on the tiles ‘is down'”
- Music Week: “How to create successful band and brand synergy”
- Music Week: “The changing face of public relations”
- Music Week: “PR pressure”
- PR Week: “Punto Evo has everyone feelin’ good”
- PR Week: “Hit or Miss”
- PR Week: “Outpost to promote Coca-Cola’s Olympics range”
- PR Week Powerbook 2011